From a river cruise through France, to a food & wine tour through Italy, a small group tour through SouthEast Asia, or a family biking tour through South America, Doris White creates travel packages with a customized touch. Specializing in active travel, multigenerational and family travel, Doris will take care of all the details from start to finish so you can fully enjoy your journey, stress-free, complete with VIP treatment, exclusive promotions, and more.
I specialize in luxury travel with an emphasis on active adventures, as well as food & wine travel, spas, luxury properties and small ship cruising and barging. I am a certified Switzerland specialist with extensive knowledge of the European Alps (France, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland) as well as Southern Africa, Southeast Asia, Chile, Argentina, West Coast of USA and Canada.
I have been in the Travel Business for 26 years and have been with Cadence Travel Virtuoso since it began 20 years ago.
For the past 13 years, I have been chosen as one of top 125 “A List” Travel Agents by Travel and Leisure Magazine.
My expertise is very personalized itineraries to very special places. I spend 3+ months a year in Europe and around the world researching and experiencing amazing destinations so that I can recommend then to my clients from firsthand experience.
1. Global Experience and Connections – Not only have we have traveled extensively throughout the world, covering 6 continents and countless countries, but because of my 25+ years in the travel industry, I have developed fantastic relationships and personal connections with people and companies who can help create extraordinary vacation experiences — whether it be a complicated trip or simply a hotel stay.
2. Added Value – I have access to the same (and sometimes better) pricing than you can find on the internet. At the same time, when you book with me, because of our connections, you get the royal treatment: better service and special perks like free room upgrades, daily complimentary breakfast and/or other benefits you would not receive by booking on your own.
3. Personal Planning, Done Your Way – Whether you are the type of person who likes to be on top of every step of your planning or just want someone else to take care of everything “soup to nuts”, when you work with me, your trips are tailored to your needs and wants and at your budget.
4. VIP Treatment – We can offer access to exclusive events, private tours and other VIP extras.
5. Peace of Mind – When booking direct or through an online booking service, not only do you not receive the same benefits and treatment but when something goes wrong, who takes care of you? Alternatively, when you book through Cadence, we take care of you before, during and after your trip. All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!
From a cooking school in Portugal to a river cruise through France's wine regions, or a food & wine themed bike tour through Italy, I have the first-hand expertise and relationships to plan the perfect food & wine-centric getaway for you.
As an active traveler myself, I have passion for planning biking and walking trips for other like-minded travelers. Partnering with vendors such as Butterfield & Robinson, Backroads, Duvine Cycling, Ciclissmo Classico, Ryder-Walker, and Dolomite Mountains, I can provide a unique package complete with added value and treament! Ask me for sample itineraries and ideas.
Whether you want to experience the magic of Patagonia, hike up Machu Picchu, or explore Ecuador's Amazon rainforest, I am here to help. Partnering with vendors such as Big Five, Argentina Activa, and Abercrombie & Kent, I will take out all the guesswork when it comes to planning a journey to a remote destination.